When I was at Secondary School I always liked to help out in the Music and Drama Department putting on different events, The Music Concert was always a great gig!
Equipment I Used:
- x1 Behringer X32 Full Size
- x1 Behringer SD16
- x2 Electro-Voice EV ZLX12p (FOH Speakers)
- x1 15″ Subwoofer
- x2 Alto Truesonic TS15 Speakers (used as monitors at the front of the stage)
- x2 Sennheiser EW100 G3 Handhelds (General Mics across the front)
- x2 Sennheiser EW100 G3 Beltpacks (For the Compares)
- x1 Shure PG58 Wireless Handheld (There was a maximum of 3 people singing at the same time at the front, so to keep the clean look at the front of the stage and to make everything as flex-able as possible I kept all the main mics wireless)
- x4 DI Boxes ( 1 for each piano, 1 at the front for any guitars and another at the back for any more guitars as required in each different act.
- x2 Behringer C-2 Pencil Condenser Microphone (For guitarist’s amplifiers)
- x2 Panasonic 50″ Plasma Screens
- x2 3G SDI to HDMI Active Converters
- x1 3G SDI 4 way Disto
- x1 HDMI to 3G SDI Active Converter
- The Schools Lighting rig with a good front wash, some backlighting and wall floods as-well-as some moving head lighting fixtures to create some cool effects.
- Lighting wise I also added in a couple of LED RGB par cans across the front to provide some more colour and some moving head wash lights on tripods from halfway back in the hall.
- x1 Chamsys PC Wing & Mac Pro
- x1 Computer Running Qlab (For all the Audio tracks and house music)
- x1 Media Computer Running vMix (for all the graphics and titles on the screens)
I planned to put a black scrim over the Screen cases, But unfortunately, there was a delay in shipping that resulted in them not arriving in time.